1. Always be honest with yourself. If you can’t tell yourself the truth, no one else will feel inclined to do so as well.
1a. …and, no, you don’t have to be honest to everyone else.
2. It’s good to keep secrets. Even if you have them, they’ll reveal themselves when they feel like it regardless of your decision.
3. It’s perfectly alright to not know where you are going. If you’re with a group of friends, it’s even better.
4. If you want people to listen to you, you have to listen to them. Becoming a good listener is the secret to becoming a good speaker.
5. The only thing in this world that you can affect is yourself. Even then, it’s spotty. Everyone else is alright making their own “affective”-decisions.
6. Read something once through, read it again, and THEN take notes.
6a. Read everything like a story, it’s highly more interesting that way.
7. When in doubt, move. Even if your choice in movement didnt change the situation it at least got blood to your brain and kept your heart moving long enough to make one.
8. Dreaming of being something is different than wanting something, which is even more different than doing something. The first will get you nowhere since dreams and reality are in seperate demensions. The second will only sit and humor you, eventually leaving you without it when it gets tired of you. The third is the only one with any sense of commitment.
9. If it sounds scary, interesting, crazy, and a bit above your station in life you should probably go do it.